How to join Youth Highland
Membership of the Youth Highland and Youth Scotland networks costs just £60 per year. There are a range of insurance options depending on the level of cover required and number of young people attending the youth club/group.
Our membership year runs from 1st November to 31st October. We operate reduced fees for those youth clubs/groups joining part way through a membership year.
Download a membership form from this page, and send it in to us. If you have any questions please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01349 865186.
You can download our the membership forms for 2012-2013 by clicking on the links below.
- Membership renewal Letter
- Membership Information and guidance notes - Guidance on completing the membership / membership and insurance form.
- Membership Only Form (from 1st November) - Form for groups wishing to become a member of Youth Highland / Youth Scotland without taking Youth Scotland insurance. Please note: in order to meet Youth Scotland's quality standards for membership you must provide information on the membership form about the insurance you have.
- Membership and Insurance Form (from 1st November) - Form to be used by groups wishing to become a member of Youth Highland / Youth Scotland and take our Youth Scotland's insurance cover.
- PVG Info Sheet - An information sheet for youth groups about the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme.